Personal Health & Fitness Trainer
Joining Alive in February 2016, Bec fully understands how important it is to not only set goals, but to form good habits that lead to amazing rewards. In 2010, Bec won the Victorian Champion for State Level 10 in Gymnastics. After years of further training, Bec was fortunate enough to compete at the World Cheerleading Championships in Orlando Florida (at Disney World!), in 2014. Her drive and determination are second to none.
‘I’m a bright, bubbly and passionate trainer who wants to see my clients smash their goals, no matter how big or small they are. Always learning, I’ll always find the answer to any question my clients throw at me about their fitness’.
Bec’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science, Deakin
- Bachelor of Health Science, Deakin
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Current qualifications in CPR and Level 2 First Aid
When she’s not being a personal trainer…
You’ll find Bec surfing the waves before cooking up a storm of nutritious snacks and meals at home. If you need a cheer squad to celebrate achieving your fitness goals, ask Bec to show you her moves, having trained as a gymnast and cheerleader over the past 15 years!
Bec’s most memorable experiences:
- Competing World Cheerleading Championships in Orlando, Florida 2014
- Winning Victorian Champion for State Level 10 in Gymnastics in 2010