Personal Health & Fitness Trainer, Strength & Conditioning Coach
Joining the Alive team in 2017, James is our newest trainer with a strong passion for using exercise to improve health and well-being. If you’re the type of person who needs their exercise routine to motivate them, you’ll love James’ fun and exciting way of training his clients.
‘It’s only when we listen that we truly learn what people need. By helping my clients put together appropriate workouts, I love applying my training skills to help a diverse range of people to increase their fitness and overall wellbeing’.
James’ qualifications include:
- Masters of High Performance Sport, ACU
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science, Deakin
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Current qualifications in CPR and Level 2 First Aid
When he’s not being a personal trainer…
You’ll find the never stopping James playing football, tennis and basketball, before heading off to the water to enjoy a day of water skiing.
James’ most memorable experiences:
- 6 months internship with the Sandringham Football Club, where James primarily worked in player rehabilitation and conditioning
- 5 months internship with Woodford Sports Science Consulting, where James focused on strength & conditioning programs
- James also keeps busy with running School Holiday Camps, 4 “terms” per year