Owner and Personal Trainer
Since 2000, Stephanie has worked as a personal trainer, inspiring and motivating her clients to achieve their fitness goals. Going it on her own, Stephanie founded Alive Personal Training in 2002, offering her clients a more flexible way to train. When she’s not training clients, Stephanie spends her time mentoring her Alive personal trainers, and educating future personal trainers through lectures for Certificate III and IV in Fitness.
‘I find the fitness industry to be very exciting – sharing this great knowledge about our bodies and transforming clients’ lives to make exercise an achievable habit’.
Stephanie’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physical Education), RMIT
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Current qualifications in CPR and Level 2 First Aid
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
When she’s not being a personal trainer…
You’ll find Stephanie relaxing at the beach. She also loves overnight hiking especially through the beautifully scenic Tasmania. And because it’s hard to keep a PT still for too long, Stephanie can’t get enough of the adrenaline rush she gets from snowboarding.
Stephanie’s most memorable experiences:
- “My most challenging AND rewarding fitness achievement was my first Olympic Distance Triathlon (1.5 km swim, 40 km bike ride, 10 km run). After all the planning & training the actual completion was exhilarating!”
- Stephanie has a huge passion for the challenge & reward of triathlons. She competed in the 2016-2017 Gatorade Triathlon Series & came 3rd in her age category.